Central Idaho River Shuttles provides vehicle shuttle services for the Snake River, Salmon River and Selway River of Central Idaho.
We perform our duties with safe and reliable drivers in a timely manner. Our experienced drivers will have your vehicle waiting for you at your ending destination on the river. Most of our drivers are current or retired teachers, and are hand selected for the integrity, care and responsible characteristics that are important to delivering a quality service to valued customers.
Central Idaho Shuttle Services provides service to the following spots on the Selway River, Salmon River and Snake Rivers.
(Vehicles must have a full tank of gas for pickup)
Lower Salmon River
- Hammer Creek to Heller Bar $240 Need to have a Discover Pass
- Hammer Creek to Pine Bar $130
- Pine Bar to Heller Bar $240 Need to Have Discover Pass
South Fork of Salmon River
- Yellow Pine to Vinegar Creek $370
- Yellow Pine to Riggins $320
- Paradise Falls to Selway Falls $450*
Main Salmon River
- Corn Creek to Carey Creek $520*
- Corn Creek to Riggins $490*
- Corn Creek to Heller Bar $580* Need to have a Discover Pass
- Spring Bar to Lucille $130
- Spring Bar to Heller Bar $360 Need to have a Discover Pass
- Vinegar Creek to Lucille $200
- Vinegar Creek to Heller Bar $400 Need to have a Discover Pass
Middle Fork of Salmon
- Boundary Creek to Cache Creek $410*
- Boundary Creek to Carey Creek $450*
- Hell’s Canyon Dam to Pittsburg Landing $300
- Pittsburgh Landing to Heller Bar $300 Need to have Discover Pass
- Hell’s Canyon Dam to Heller Bar $460* Need to have a Discover Pass
Discover Pass Information
Go online to purchase the pass http://www.discoverpass.wa.gov/
or you can leave the money and the shuttle driver will purchase it.
Annual pass: $30 with transaction and dealer fees $35 or an one-day pass: $10 with transaction and dealer fees $11.50
This is only needed at Heller Bar on the Snake River, the fine is $90
*Must provide a $150 gas deposit
We will NOT shuttle electric vehicles.